jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

So tomorrow's the last day of the year! Can't believe it..this year went so fast..! I can't really say this has been the best year of my life, but i did have good times! I had ups and downs, of course, but i guess this has been the year which i met quite a lot of people and made new friends. I kinda realised who are the ones that really appreciate me and the ones that don't. I got closer with some of my friends and the opposite. The thing that i hated the most this year is that..I've become lazier! But like..LAZIER, I can't help it..! I can't concentrate on anything, I just feel like i do nothing everyday! I know I can do more but I don't..So I guess my New Year's resolution is to become a less lazy person and be more productive in everything, put effort in everything I do, haha! Advance Happy New Year! :D

Ahies xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario